Friday, July 1, 2011

He/she looks at me with love and kisses each one as the tears run down my face.The beauty of this simple action shows me that my dear boyfriend loves me for me, even with my self harming past.
Love is thinking about others before you think about yourself

Thats way love is about patient and caring each other

If I can't fall asleep
You'll sing a song beside me
If I needed you to comfort me
You’ll  opened up your arms
If I ever find myself stuck in the middle of the sea
I just knew that you'll sail the world to find me
If I ever forget how we could be always together until the last time
everyday you will remind me
I know that I can count on you everytime I needed
Cuz I’ll do as same as you did

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home